Friday, August 27, 2010

i love...

you thought he was so lovely...
when you first meet him...
you started to get to know him even more..
the more and more you were wif him..
the more you feel for him...
when one day,she juz feel in love wif him..
he told me he was felt the same..
and...
i believe him..
it made me so special...
i felt like i going to melt..

i loved it when...
you stood behind me..
and put your arm around me..

i loved it when..
you kiss me in the rain..

i loved it when..
you held my hand..

i loved it when..
you wipe my tears away when i upset..

and then...
we will talk about a thousand million things..

and at the end of each sentence you would tell me
that you loved me..
i loved you 2...

but all of that was lie..
wasnt it??
he decided he doesnt want me..
for no reason at all..
it makes you think..
did he mean any of it at all??
i found that he text his ex girlfriend...
was all that juz a game??
to keep him happy..
why did he do this to me..
he said he love me,not her..
he hug me...
he always be by my side...
not her!!
so why am i sitting here crying 2 myself??
wishing he would comeback..
and take me in his arm..
and kiss my troubles away like he used to..
then one day i felt like i had..
gotten over you..
it was going well..
until i saw you again...
and everything came flooding back..
i still love you..
and i never stopped..
and each night i cry myself to sleep...
wishing you would comeback to me...
but i know you dont want me..
and that was hurt the most...
knowing you'll never want me for me..
i'm not perfect that will have to do..
but baby...
i know you wont ever love me...
but deep,deep down...
i am going to love you forever..

hurt like you want to be hurt..
love like you wanna be loved..
this is for the boy..
who hurt me bad...
you know who you are...
i hope that something like this..
will happen to you..
and you will see...
how much its hurt...





No comments:

Post a Comment