Tuesday, October 12, 2010

secret is mine

if u love sum1 dont ever korbankan everything for her or him...
its will destroy u...
i love u...
this is the word for every couple...
for me...
its enough that u love me n can protect me...
dont ask me whether i love u or not...
it s not important anymore...
it is important 4 u to love me walau ape keadaan sekalipn...
n i will stick wif u forever...
juz it...
and i feel i'm the luckiest gurl in the world...
there is nothing impossible in this world that u deserve...
u deserve more than u have cz u're the right guy...
n i jz wanna see your happiness wif sum1 that u love enough...
jz be honest wif youself n u know what is your right choice...
i will never force u whenever your decision...
your secret will be mine n my secret will be yours...
this is the hardest moment i had...
and will be the super duper hard one day...
n i will accept my faith...
thats the punishment i will face later...
punisment cz loving u once...
whatever it is on your hand...
and till the day u will know the truth...
and if the day has come,i'm sorry coz its too late 4 u to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment